We currently have openings for Experienced, FAST Approved Company Drivers.
Over the past 30+ years Wolverine Freight System has grown into one of Canada's largest privately owned fleets. Our success is largely driven by our employees. We take tremendous pride in providing the best working environment, while providing the highest quality service to our customers.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION PLEASE READ INSTRUCTIONS BELOW CAREFULLY!!!
- Industry leading driver pay
- Company paid benefits, including medical and dental
- Fleet of new Volvo and Freightliner trucks, with an industry leading maintenance program
- Driver dedicated smartphones for business and personal use
- Opportunity for 30% discount on mobile phone plans for a driver’s family, directly through Wolverine
- Most of our drivers return home each night
- Weekly direct deposit pay
- Recognized by Canada’s leading fleet insurer as being in the top 10% of Canadian fleets when it comes to safety
What you need to work at Wolverine
- Valid AZ driver’s license
- One year cross-boarder tractor trailer driving experience
- Clean driving record
- FAST Approved
- Personal transportation to Wolverine’s terminal
What are your responsibilities
- Operate assigned trucks to transport goods and materials
- Transport goods throughout Canada and the United States, mainly Southwestern Ontario and the Great Lakes Region
- Maintain strong communication with central dispatch
- Ensure safe and secure transport of cargo
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!!!
To apply for this position copy & paste this link in your browser:
The best company you will ever drive for!